Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Busy Weekend

I hope everyone had a Great Easter weekend!! Mine was very busy, but great! Our weekend started Friday, we took the boys to the zoo!  They had such a great time. My good friend Hailey met us there with her three little ones!  Grace is her oldest, she is only 2 weeks older than Bryson.  We already have their wedding planned :)


Saturday was a very busy day as well. I had a Photo shoot with an adorable little boy, Tristan.  He is turning one on Wednesday.  He was SO cute and fun to photograph! He has the cutest smile!  All of his picture turned out great!  Everything is so pretty and green outside!  The pictures really captured the beautiful scenery  as well as his adorable smile!



Saturday night, I photographed Peasters Prom!  It was so much fun!  I would love to go back to Prom, those kids are so happy, careless, and free!
Sunday was a fun family day!! The boys loved Easter Egg hunting!!  Now, we have WAY too much candy



Sunday afternoon, i met up with the Gilley Family for a quick shoot!  They are all so sweet!  It was great to see everyone!  Our families don't get together enough!

 I had an amazing weekend!  I hope everyone else did!
I still have a few spot left for the next couple weeks!  Let me know if you would like to schedule a shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment