Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Keeping Up!

The past month has been so busy for me!  my weekends have been completely booked with photo shoots, Brody has learned how to walk, Bryson is now fully potty-trained, and i have spent all of my free time editing! Brady and I are so proud of our boys! They are growing up way too fast, but we are loving every minute of it!  Brody has been sick the last few weeks. :(  His allergies are so bad and it has made him feel horrible!  His birthday is approaching fast; I hope he starts feeling better before his party!
They love each other so much!
My boys have kept me very busy, but so has my photography!  I have had so many shoots, including the Brock prom!  So i am trying to play catch up and get everything edited and done by this weekend!

My Easter shoot went great!  All of the kids were so cute and they all loved the animals!  I have to admit, photographing children is my favorite!  They are so innocent and sweet!!  I love doing close-up shots of them, they always turn out so beautiful!  It brings all the focus to their eyes and smile!! Every child is beautiful and my goal is to provide special photographs for their parents.

These are a few picture from the Easter Shoot, you can find the rest on my website at http://www.lauradeaverphotography.com/




 

I have a few open sessions available for the next couple weeks.  Let me know if you want to schedule a shoot! HURRY, i only have a few spots and they fill up fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment