Monday, April 18, 2011

Welcome!!!!

I am very excited to share my journey with you!  Photography is my passion!  My business has really taken off and I am loving every minute of it!  I have 2 little boys, Bryson - 2 1/2 and  Brody - 1!   They are the greatest things that have happened to my life!! They keep me busy! There is never a dull moment around the Deaver house!  It has been a challenge trying to find a balance between my photography and my BUSY life as a mommy! I'm learning as I go and would love to share it with you! 

I will be posting photo session specials and previews of all my sessions!

http://www.lauradeaverphotography.com/


Special through May 1st:
16 wallets free with purchase a photo session!
Email me for details, pricing, and availability!


Brody Deaver 4/30/10

Bryson Deaver 9/15/08

No comments:

Post a Comment