Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sullivan Family

I recently did a shoot with the Sullivan Family.  They are amazing people!  We had so much fun and I get to do another shoot with them soon!  Their father is in the hospital, going through a very hard time in his life.  I know he loves seeing the pictures of his family and im sure it put a smile on his face! They are a great support system!  They are a very strong family and i continue to pray for them! 
We picked a windy day to do the shoot, but they turned out great!  Lindsey and Mark have 2 adorable boys!  They were fun to work with, the 2 year reminds me so much of my son!  He was not a big fan of taking pictures (typical 2 year old) but we did get some cute ones of him!!!





I have recently finished some great shoots and I have many in the near future!  Very excited and I will post pictures if them soon! My most resent shoot  was Summer's bridals!  They turned out so good! I am very excited for her to see them!  I will post them after her wedding!!

I only have a few spots left on my schedule for the next few weeks, so schedule yours today!
April Special:
Free 16 wallets with your photo session!

Everything is nice and green and the flowers are beautiful!  Now is the perfect time to schedule an outdoor shoot! Check my website out for pricing and details
http://www.lauradeaverphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment